- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- If I have a drug conviction while receiving financial aid, when will I be able to receive financial aid again?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- What is the FAFSA?
- FAFSA Mobile App: Things to Know
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I did not file a tax return last year because my income was too low. Can I still submit a FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't received my Student Aid Report (SAR). What should I do?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is an Award Letter?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- VA Education programs for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- What does a parent need to know about financial aid when sending a child to college?
- Are there some specific things that parents and their student should discuss?
- What role should financial aid play in the selection of a college for my child?
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for financial aid?
- How does my student apply for financial aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links
- What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What is the interest rate on my Parent PLUS Loan?
- Are there any additional fees for the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- How do I complete the Master Promissory Note for the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What are my Parent PLUS Loan cancellation options?
- What happens to my loan if I move or if my child changes his enrollment status?